PT, CSTS, NASM-PES, NSTI
- 10+ years working with athletes at all levels
- NFL – National Football League
- NBA – National Basketball Association
- MLB – Major League Baseball
- MLS – Major League Soccer
- World Soccer
- US Lacrosse
- Professional multisport athletes
- Previous work experience includes Athletes’ Performance, Los Angeles, as well as a lead consultant for many professional athletic organizations
- Specializing in movement science and sports orthopedic rehabilitation
Originally from Rochester, New York, Chris is a Physical Therapist, Performance Specialist, Writer and Educator. He currently lives in Buffalo, New York and is the Sports Medicine Coordinatory at Impact Sports Performance.
Chris graduated from University of Buffalo’s Physical Therapy program in 2000. He specializes in movement science, and sports orthopedic rehabilitation. He holds over 14 years experience working with athletes of all levels, including athletes from the NFL, MLS, World Soccer, NBA, professional triathletes, US Lacrosse and MLB. Previous work experience includes Athletes’ Performance, Los Angeles, as well as a lead consultant for many professional athletic organizations.
Whether he’s helping one of the NFL’s top quarterbacks come back from an injury, showing an amateur athlete how to get to the next level, or speaking at an international conference, Chris Nentarz brings world-class experience to every job.
- April 20, 2019
CrossFit Nickel City - WOD
A: Metcon (3 Rounds for reps)
3 x 5 Minute AMRAP, 5 Minute Rest
12 Deadlifts (185/135)
9 Deadlifts (225/155)
9 Burpee to 6" Target
6 Deadlifts (255/185)
6 Burpee Box Jump Overs
Intent: Posterior chain endurance! It's going to get spicy!
Fitness: Scale the weights
Rx: As Written